Please send the manuscript as an attachment to Anita W. Harris, Managing Editor, at email@example.com, considering the following guidelines:
- Use MLA (Modern Languages Association) documentation style (8th edition handbook). For quick reference, Purdue University’s Online Writing Lab is a good resource: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/675/01/
- Article length is usually between 7,000 - 8,000 words. Please edit longer articles so the argument comes forward succinctly.
- Include a short abstract on the first page of the document (100 words max.)
- Submit articles in MS Word or compatible format.
- Note that our review process can take up to six months.
Book reviews and requests should be submitted to our Book Reviews Editor, Rosemarie Scullion, at firstname.lastname@example.org