Books Customer Service
Frequently Asked Questions
To create an account, click on the account icon in the upper right, and then follow the steps to create your personal account.
We recently upgraded our website. If you created a web customer account using our previous website, you will see a message when you order from our new website for the first time, and you will need to go through an account linking process to be able to complete the order:
- After you finish creating your account on the new website and click "Proceed to checkout," you will see a message at the top of the page saying "The fulfillment service already has an account using your email address. Try linking your account."
- Click the "linking your account" link, which will bring up the "Link account" page.
- If you know the password that you used on the previous website, key it into the Password field and click the "Link Account" button.
- If you don't remember the password for the previous website or it doesn't work, click the "Recover password" button. An email with the subject line eBookmaster Support will be sent to the email address associated with the account. Copy and paste (or type) the password from the email into the Password field and click the "Link Account" button.
- You should then see a message that says "Linked account number [your account number] successfully." You can then click the Books link and the "shopping bag" icon to return to your order.
- Once this is completed successfully, you should not have to do it again. If you have trouble with the process, please contact us at the phone number or email address shown at the bottom of the page.
You can order books from our website. To search for a specific book use the search tool at the top of the page, or browse books by subject, author, or even series. If you'd like to speak to a customer service rep about your order, please email email@example.com or call 1-800-537-5487. Hopkins Fulfillment Service is open Monday - Friday from 8:30a - 5:00p (ET).
We currently take Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit cards.
You can check the status of your book(s) and see if it has shipped by logging into your account and viewing the Your Orders page. If you do not have an account, you may contact us at the information below to review your order status. Please make sure you have your order number available.
You can track your order by logging into your account and viewing the Your Orders page. If your order was sent via USPS, please be advised that this shipping method takes usually between 5-10 days. If your order was shipped via FedEx or UPS your tracking number will be located in the order summary on the Your Orders page.
If you purchased your book and checkout as "Guest", you can track your order with your confirmation number on our Order Status page. If you don't have your confirmation number, you will need to contact HFS (Hopkins Fulfillment Center) customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-800-537-5487.
If there is any problem with your order, please contact us at email@example.com or call at 1-800-537-5487. Hopkins Fulfillment Service is open Monday - Friday from 8:30a - 5:00p (ET).
If you haven't received the Ebook file you ordered, please contact us at the information below, and we will work to ensure you can access your Ebook file.
You can speak with a customer service representative during our normal business hours, Monday - Friday 8:30a to 5:00p (ET), through the channels listed below.
If your tax-exempt status is approved, you will not be contacted and your order will be processed 1-2days after it was received. If there is any question(s) regarding your tax-exempt form or status someone from our customer service team will reach out to you through the email address you provided on your order. Please note that it takes 1-2 business days for tax-exempt order(s) to be processed.
If you are a bookseller, library, school, or business client please visit the HFS Customer Service Page for more information, on how we can serve our business partners.