Rights & Permissions


Academic Course Use - Johns Hopkins University Press refers all academic course requests to the Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) for processing.

Get Permission


Permission Requests - Written permission is required to reproduce material from Johns Hopkins University Press publications in other publications, coursepacks, electronic products, or other media.For academic course requests in the UK, please contact Publishers’ Licensing Services (PLS) for processing.


powered by: