Manuscripts may be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to the address below.
Manuscripts and books for review should be sent to:
Prof. Bert B. Lockwood
Human Rights Quarterly
Urban Morgan Institute for Human Rights
College of Law
University of Cincinnati
Cincinnati, Ohio 45221-0040
(513) 556-0068 / Fax (513) 556-2391
If manuscripts are sent via mail, please include a copy of the file on disk. Manuscripts cannot be returned.
All manuscripts should be original, and should average between 5,000 and 10,000 words in length. Please format the document according to the following guidelines.
- Double space the text
- Use 1 inch margins
- Place all citations in endnotes
- Use Bluebook citation format (Harvard Law Review Association).
- Number all pages, including endnotes.
- Include an abstract of 100 words or less.
- All manuscripts should include an introduction and a conclusion.
- Avoid the use of first person.
- Use italics or quotes for emphasis very sparingly.
- Spell out numbers less than 100, unless they are a percent (e.g. 5 percent)