Bookstore Policies/Terms of Sale
- Bookstores receive 40% off the retail single issue price. Back issues may also be ordered at the 40% discount rate.
- All orders are entered as standing orders in the quantity indicated. Issues are automatically shipped upon publication until the Press receives written notification of order cancellation. Standing orders may be increased or decreased at any time.
- Phone orders accepted.
- If instructed, rush orders will be shipped by one of the express mail services.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- JHUP will not pay for return postage unless it is our error.
- Verbal or written authorization is not required; however, all returns will be subject to the stated terms of our policy.
- The full invoiced amount will be credited if our invoice number is included with the return and the journal is returned within 6 months of the date of our original invoice.
- No credit will be given for invoices more than 6 months old.
- 50% of the invoiced amount will be credited if no invoice number is provided.
- Postage will be credited only if we have made a mistake with your order.
- JHUP credit memos will be honored for up to 1 year from the date of the credit memo.
- Journals must be in clean and resalable condition. If journals are considered damaged by our returns department, they will be destroyed and no credit issued.
- No credit will be given for the return of covers only.
- All returns should include the bookstore name and address, our invoice number, the journal name, volume and issue number, and quantity returned.
- Ship all journal returns to the address below, or no credit will be issued:
JHUP Journals Returns
450 Fame Avenue
Hanover, PA 17331
- Important: Books should not be sent to the journals return address. Please return all books ordered through HFS to:
HFS Returns Department
c/o Maple Logistics
Lebanon Distribution Center
704 Legionnaire Drive
Fredericksburg, PA 17026