Dynamic Publishing Solutions from Johns Hopkins University Press Journals Division
Designing, producing, marketing, and distributing a scholarly journal is an immensely complex and time-consuming process. Doing it right can be a challenge for even the most experienced editorial officers. The Johns Hopkins University Press Journals Division offers a full range of publishing, membership, marketing, electronic publishing, and delivery services that enables editors to concentrate on what they do best: publish the best and most current scholarship possible in a discipline. Our in-depth knowledge of the business aspects of publishing enhances the impact and dissemination of a journal within the scholarly community.
JHUP Journals Division provides:
- Personalized production assistance to take a journal from manuscript to subscriber.
- Typesetting and design services that improve a journal's appearance.
- Subscription fulfillment and warehousing.
- Electronic publishing by an innovative team of electronic publishing experts.
- Membership services for professional associations including web hosting, online directories, publications, and financial reporting.
- Innovative marketing solutions that enhance reputation and increase circulation.
- A friendly and knowledgeable Customer Service Department trained to assist our growing number of subscribers.
For additional information please contact:
Bill Breichner, Journals Publisher
Johns Hopkins University Press
2715 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218-4363