Five outstanding online references from the Johns Hopkins University Press deliver seminal works and cutting-edge scholarship to students and scholars.
- The Early Republic Comprises 20,000 annotated pages and 250 images of primary material documenting the actions, debates, and thoughts of the First Federal Congress. $500.00 for the first year, $250.00 for each subsequent renewal.
- The Papers of Dwight David Eisenhower. The most comprehensive collection of the 34th U.S. president's most significant writings. $500 for the first year, $250.00 for each subsequent renewal.
- Encyclopedia of American Studies. Supports research and study in a range of courses—from undergraduate or high school American History to Sociology to Ethnic Studies. Now Open Access.
- The Johns Hopkins Guide to Literary Theory and Criticism. A comprehensive historical survey of the field's most important figures, schools, and movements. $325.00 per year.
- World Shakespeare Bibliography Online. The largest Shakespeare database in the world. $380.00 per year.
|The Early Republic||The Papers of Dwight David Eisenhower||The Johns Hopkins Guide to Literary Theory and Criticism||Encyclopedia of American Studies||World Shakespeare Bibliography Online||FIVE PRODUCT SUITE (10% DISCOUNT)|
|2018 INITIAL PURCHASE PRICE (January-December)||$525.00||$525.00||$400.00||Open Access||$380.00||$1,650.00|
|2018 RENEWAL PRICE||$260.00||$260.00||$325.00||Open Access||$380.00||$1,103.00|
|2017 INITIAL PURCHASE PRICE (January-December)||$525.00||$525.00||$325.00||Open Access||$380.00||$1,580.00|
|2017 RENEWAL PRICE||$260.00||$260.00||$325.00||Open Access||$380.00||$1,103.00|
Order our suite of online products and receive a 10% discount off of the total cost! That's a savings of $180.00!
Subscriptions run from January-December. Pro rata pricing applies. Order direct or through your subscription agent. For more information contact our sales office at email@example.com or order online today.
Project MUSE subscribers are eligible for a 15% discount.
Free 45-day trials are available for all online products. Simply visit http://www.press.jhu.edu/cgi-bin/references_trial.cgi to sign up.