- All individual subscriptions begin with the current issue unless the customer specifies otherwise.
- All institutional subscriptions initiate on a volume-year basis.
- Individual rates apply to subscriptions ordered by individuals for personal use and paid for by personal check or credit card.
- Institutional rates apply to subscriptions ordered or paid for by libraries, schools, academic departments, government agencies, and businesses.
- No separate indexes for the annual volumes are published. Indexes, if any, are found in the last issue of the volume.
- You may request a sample journal copy. Current issues cannot be sent as samples.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipment of orders (slightly longer for overseas orders).
- Prepayment is required for all orders.
- Checks or money orders should be made payable to the Johns Hopkins University Press.
- American Express, Discover, VISA and MasterCard accepted. Do not send credit card information; contact a customer service representative to take your credit card information, which will be processed through a secure third-party payment center.
- Payments for orders outside the United States, including Canada, must be made by checks drawn on a U.S. bank and payable in U.S. dollars, or by an international money order.
- Canadian residents add appropriate GST (Goods and Services Tax) (#124004946RT).
- Residents of the following states add appropriate sales tax: California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, and Washington.
- Agencies receive a 5% discount on the subscription rate; there is no discount on postage. Agencies must provide our customer reference number on each order to receive discount.
Cancellations and Refunds
- We accept cancellations; refunds for non-mailed issues will be prorated. Please allow 6-8 weeks to receive your refund. There are no refunds on electronic orders.
- If claims are received within three months of publication date, issues lost in the mail or damaged will be replaced one time, free of charge. In all other cases, charges for replacement issues will be prorated.
- Orders for 10 or more back issues will receive a 10% discount.
- Domestic Postage and Handling: Add $4.00 for one issue, and $1.00 for each additional issue.
- Foreign Postage and Handling: Add $5.00 for one issue, and $1.00 for each additional issue.
- Copies of print issues from volumes that are three or more years older can be obtained through Periodicals Service Company (PSC).
Please refer to the above terms and policies before sending payment. All journals are shipped by air-freight outside North America (Penn State titles are shipped surface mail).
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Johns Hopkins University Press
Journals Publishing Division
P.O. Box 19966
Baltimore, MD 21211-0966 USA
Phone: 410-516-6987 / Fax: 410-516-3866
Toll-free phone number for purchase orders and charge orders only: 1-800-548-1784.