Bookstore Policies/Bookstore Terms of Sale
Please send all orders, correspondence, and inquiries to:
Journals Bookstore Sales
Johns Hopkins University Press
Journals Publishing Division
2715 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218-4363
Bookstore Returns Policy
Verbal or written authorization is not required; however, all returns will be subject to the stated terms of our policy.
- The full invoiced amount will be credited if our invoice number is included with the return, and the journal is returned within six (6) months of the date of our original invoice.
- No credit will be given for invoices more than six months old.
- 50% of the invoiced amount will be credited if no invoice number is provided.
- Postage will be credited only if we have made a mistake with your order.
- JHUP credit memos will be honored for up to one year from the date of the credit memo.
- Journals must be in clean and resalable condition. If journals are considered damaged by our returns department, they will be destroyed and no credit issued.
- No credit will be given for the return of covers only.
- All returns should include the bookstore name and address, our invoice number, the journal name, volume and issue number, and quantity returned.
- JHUP will not pay for return postage unless it is our error.
Ship all returns to the address below or no credit will be issued:
JHUP Journals Returns
450 Fame Avenue
Hanover, PA 17331