Rates (All Rates, both special and regular, are fixed)
- $675 flat fee for the list of American Studies Association (ASA) members
- $450 flat fee for the list of American Philological Association (APA) members
- $275 flat fee for the list of American Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies (ASECS)
- $275 flat fee for the list of Association of Theatre in Higher Education (ATHE) members
- $275 flat fee for the list of Society for the History of Technology (SHOT)
- $225 flat fee for the list of Association of Asian American Studies (AAAS) members
- $225 flat fee for the list of American Association for the History of Medicine (AAHM) members
- $225 flat fee for the list of Society for the History of Authorship, Reading & Publishing (SHARP) members
- $150 flat fee for the list of Modern Greek Studies Association (MGSA) members
All other lists are priced as follows:
- $135/M ($135 minimum)
- A sample mailing piece is required for all list rentals.
- Lists are rented for one-time use only and are seeded to detect unauthorized use.
- Publisher reserves the right to deny rental of lists if use is deemed inappropriate.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for your order.
- Payments are due 30 days from invoice date.
- The cost for cancellation of an order will be one-third of the price of the original order.
- Lists are provided in zip code order.
- Lists can be sorted as follows:
- individuals and institutions, domestic and foreign
- individuals and institutions, U.S. only
- individuals only, U.S. only
- Please e-mail for information on special requests for sorting
- 15% agency/broker discount.
- 25% discount off the list rental price when you reserve ad space in the same journal.
To Order (Phone, Email, or Fax)
Journals Advertising Manager
Johns Hopkins University Press
2715 North Charles Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21218-4363