Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- High School Diploma/GED
- One (1 ) year related experience required.
- Additional years of experience preferred.
- Additional education may substitute for some experience.
* JHU Equivalency Formula: 30 undergraduate degree credits (semester hours) or 18 graduate degree credits may substitute for one year of experience. Additional related experience may substitute for the required education on the same basis. For jobs where equivalency is permitted, up to two years of non-related college course work may be applied towards the total minimum education/experience required for the respective job. *
Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Aptitude for numbers; accurate; detail oriented; computer literate preferably experience with spreadsheet packages (Excel); good communication skills.
- Experience in banking, accounting or finance a plus.
- This position interacts with retail stores, wholesalers, college professors, staff members of client presses, authors, and the general public.
- The ability to communicate well orally and in written form is essential. Attention to detail is a must.
- Bookkeeping, SAP, Microsoft Office experience (especially Excel)