Mailing List Rental
RATES (ALL RATES, BOTH SPECIAL AND REGULAR, ARE FIXED)
All other lists are priced as follows:
- $675 flat fee for the list of American Studies Association
- $450 flat fee for the list of American Philological
Association (APA) members
- $275 flat fee for the list of American Society for Eighteenth-Century Studies (ASECS)
- $275 flat fee for the list
of Association of Theatre in Higher Education (ATHE) members
- $275 flat fee for the list of Society for the History of Technology (SHOT)
- $225 flat fee for the list of Association
of Asian American Studies (AAAS) members
flat fee for the list of American Association for the History of
- $225 flat fee for the list of Society for the History of Authorship, Reading & Publishing (SHARP) members
- $150 flat fee for the list of Modern Greek Studies Association (MGSA) members
- $135/M e-mail ($135 minimum)
and handling additional if shipped by method other than USPS.
- A sample mailing piece is required for all list
- Lists are rented for one-time use only and are seeded to
detect unauthorized use.
- Publisher reserves the right to deny rental
of lists if use is deemed inappropriate.
- Please allow 7-10 business
days for your order.
- Payments are due 30 days
from invoice date.
- The cost for cancellation of an order will be one-third of the price of the original order.
- Lists are provided in
zip code order.
- Lists can be sorted as follows:
and institutions, domestic and foreign
- individuals and institutions,
- individuals only, US only
- Please email for information on special
requests for sorting.
- 25% discount off the list rental price when you
reserve ad space in the same journal.
TO ORDER, PHONE, E-MAIL, OR FAX:
Journals Advertising Coordinator
The Johns Hopkins University Press
2715 North Charles Street
Baltimore, Maryland 21218-4363