Narrative Inquiry in Bioethics: A Journal of Qualitative Research
Forthcoming Narrative Symposia
The following Narrative Symposia have been planned. If you are interested in submitting a personal story for one of the symposia, please see the Author Guidelines (section “Narrative Symposia—Personal Stories”)
Current Calls for Papers
Past Calls for Papers
- The Many Faces of Moral Distress Among Clinicians (Symposium Editors Cynda Hulton Rushton, PhD, RN, F.A.A.N. and Renee Boss, MD, MHS).
- Taking Bioethics Personally (Symposium Editor Tod Chambers, PhD).
- Parenting Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders During the Transition to Adulthood (Symposium Editors Kelly Dineen, JD, RN and Margaret Bultas, PhD, RN, CPNP-PC).
Volunteers (Symposium Editor Ana
- Developing Health Care in Severely Resource-Constrained Settings (Symposium Editors Paul Farmer and Sadath Sayeed)
- Nursing Aides in Long-Term Care Facilities (Symposium Editor, Amy Haddad)